Venue & Hospitality
Conference Dates: November 10-11, 2022
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Madrid is the center and most developed city of Spain. The city has almost 3.4 million residents and a diverse area residents of almost 6.7 million. It is known for antique buildings, food markets, and the monarchs. It's also known for its awakening and advanced art museums, sunny blue skies, unique localities,and bustling nightlife. Madrid is a city of bliss. According to FIFA, Real Madrid FC is the world's most up-and-coming football club of the 20th Century. Madrid tops in the list of the greenest cities in Europe.
• Madrid organises midways such as FITUR, ARCO, SIMO TCI and the Cibeles Madrid Fashion every Week.
• Madrid is an art-lovers paradise, and many visitors spot to the so-called ‘Golden Triangle'.
• Madrid is one of Europe's low-priced capital cities, perfect for the traveler’s budget – you can eat, drink and get around town without spending a lot.
• Madrid has countless green places, Retiro Park's statues, fountains, and floral features offer the city's most scenic respite for joggers, picnickers, boaters.
• Madrid is the place of the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)
the International Tourism Fair (FITUR)
• Madrid ]is known for art and television development hub, its content is spread throughout the Spanish-speaking world and overseas.