GASTRO MEET Conferences Readership Profiles: Key Metrics (Source: Google Analytics)
A statistical representation of global users for gastroenterology.gastroconferences.com(Source: Google Analytics)
Social media now controls the world, and new platforms appear every few months. Just in the last three to four years, platforms have undergone a tremendous amount of innovation. These factors have contributed to the rise in popularity of social media among a variety of audiences. Therefore, social media advertising has become commonplace, and every brand and industry events such as conferences now has a formal social media strategy. Social media has revolutionised the events sector by giving hosts and event planners a new platform to promote their events and draw attendees. They have a means of reaching a larger audience across various demographics and geographical areas through social media. All phases of event preparation now need the use of social media.
The audit of the Google Analytics traffic of “22nd International Conference on Gastroenterology and Digestive Disorders” clearly characterize the interests of the global anxious conference participants like General gastroenterologist, Hepatologist, Pediatric gastroenterologist, Academicians, Practitioners, Scientists, Physicians, Gastrointestinal oncologists, Students along with Industries, Organizations and other key stake holders from Gastroenterology field who are exploring to attend, present and exhibit their research findings on highly acknowledged international conferences like ours with the web traffic a total of 30,346 visits. The analysed report reflects that the total page viewers were 22,801 in a year.
GASTRO MEET 2023 Google Analytics Metrics: A Glimpse
- According to the Google Analytics more than 53,000 visitors clicked the website link to attend and to submit proposals for the attendanceIt is reported that the highest number of Visitors were from the both developed and developing nations
- Researchers for the under developing nations, our conference website is barometer to quantify their research proposal submitted.
- Majority of the visitors have come from countries/territories like United States, Australia, Japan, Philippines, United Kingdom, France, United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Slovakia, Switzerland, Belgium, Israel, Czechia, Argentina, Mexico, Latvia, Portugal, Azerbaijan, New Zealand Indonesia, Canada, Germany, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, Romania, South Korea, Italy, Brazil, Malaysia, Russia, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, Netherlands, Spain, Greece, China, Taiwan, Poland, Serbia, South Africa, Sweden, Bulgaria.
- Highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations.
- Penetrating the study of visitor, navigation, and traffic patterns to determine the success of our conference website majority amount of traffic we receive from cities like Austin, Boston, Athens, Moscow, Vienna, Sydney, Melbourne, Beijing, Hyderabad, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Auckland, Middle East, Cairo, Dubai, Riyadh, Istanbul, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Copenhagen, San Antonio, San Diego, Seattle, Washington, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Edinburgh, London, Rome, Valencia, Zurich.
- Average Time spent by each visitor on conference official website is approximately 1.8 minutes.
The Traffic Sources mention that the number of Unique Visitors of the website listing from research institutions, renowned universities, and organizations.
Reasons behind listing GASTRO MEET 2023 on top of search engines: (Source: Google)
- Researchers display interest only to the conferences where their abstracts and profiles get highest visibility and readership.
- The most available way for scientists to increase their research profiles is through their contributions with a conference presentation at our conference.
- It is a good platform for the students to communicate with the distinguished scientists and the students can explore their research ideas.
- The main point is that our Conference provides a great platform to network and meet other researchers in their field and establish probable contacts for future positions.
- Attending and presenting at our conference would contribute to learn about the most recent advances in their field.
- Get a space to publish full paper in our international journals with high impact factors on Special issues.
Apart from all these factors we also create one individual speaker page where their accepted abstracts are updated on daily basis for promoting their web presence in all the search engine listings and Social Networking Channels.
CME, or continuing medical education, promotes ongoing learning and is crucial to maintaining licensure. Between surgical and non-surgical disciplines, there are several types of CME. Lectures, workshops, conferences, and simulation training are all examples of CME teaching approaches. Interventions using a variety of modalities, teaching strategies, and exposures are more successful. Long-term maintenance of the positive benefits of CME can enhance therapeutic outcomes.
Conferenceseries LLC Ltd and its subsidiaries, including iMedPub Ltd and Conference Series, publish 700+ open access journals with over 50000 eminent personalities and renowned scientists on their editorial boards and organise 3000+ conferences across the USA, Europe, and Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies.
Global Internet users for conferenceseries.com: Statistical representation (Source: Google Analytics)
Flip on the other side Conferenceseries world’s leading specialist in organizing scientific conferences, events trade, and consumer exhibitions both domestically and internationally in different verticals and horizontals like Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business attracting more than 25 Million+ Visitors, 25000+ unique visitors per conference and 70000+ page views for every individual conference would help in quantifying our presenters research and biography visibility to the online communities and get recognized worldwide.
Conference Series Web Metrics at Glance: Source: Google Analytics
- 25 Million+ Visitors
- 25000+ unique visitors per conference
- 70000+ page views for every individual conference
Out of the 500,000 listing worldwide major conferences attended by 2.5 million attendees 16.8% attendees are drawing only from our Medical, Pharma, Healthcare, Nursing, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business conferences. The main reasons behind the increased popularity of our conference attendees is because of the changing mindsets of academicians, researchers and industries in exploring the opportunities for exchanging ideas, sharing resources, building networks and increase awareness of the on the recent happenings in their research around the world.
“Attending and presenting at conferences remains as the most favorable model of knowledge dissemination for researchers and practitioners to keep abreast of all advances in their field, presenting state-of-the-art research usually on a variety of subjects”
We will continue to set our bar higher and make further progress to organize 1000 conferences in 50 countries across all continents by 2018. We have recently launched online digital video library where all our conference proceedings would be shared and be accessed by the online communities freely.
Channels for driving additional traffic to your research
Web Analytics are best means of measuring concrete details like how many people are visiting our websites, how many of those visitors are the unique visitors and how many of them are staying long to view the complete information available in our sites. The following snapshots of some of our websites will clearly depict the metrics how our conferences stand at par to the other conferences in terms of Visibility, outreach, Participation Number and relevance to their subject.
The metrics of these websites represents more than 25+ Million visitors in addition to this we also equipped with 10 additional scientific websites represents 10+ Million visitors traffic to our conference websites.